Friday, 23 June 2017

New to Booktube Tag/Booktube Newbie Tag


My latest video is an introduction to BookTube - I talk favourite authors (lots of Aussies!), books I remember reading when I was younger, my current TBR, and what I hope to get out of BookTube.



The original New to BookTube Tag was created by Trina of Between Chapters. The BookTube Newbie Tag was created by Brenda.

QUESTIONS:
1. Where are you joining us from?
2. How old are you?
3. Why did you join booktube?
4. What is the meaning behind your channel name?
5. What types of books do you read / want to talk about here?
6. Who are some of your favourite authors?
7. What’s the last book you read?
8. What are you currently reading?
9. What do you use for bookmarks?
10. Show us your current TBR pile!
11. Which do you prefer: Hard cover or paperback? Ebooks or physical books? Owning or borrowing books?
12. What book or series got you into reading?
13. How did you discover booktube?
14. What challenges do you think you’ll face with your own channel?
15. Where else can we find you?

If you have a YouTube channel you'd like me to check out, leave me a comment below!


1 comment:

  1. Mands! :D Great book tag. I would never have guessed that you're NOT in your 20s! Hahah I have a TBR bookshelf too. It's double stacked and I also have stacks just around my room on the floor. >_< My TBR is around 400 books. Whoops! I'm the person who reads one book then rewards myself by buying two more. Love the channel! <3 I'm the same as you when it comes to bookmarks. And I prefer physical copies MUCH more (though e-books take far less space!) and I love borrowing from the library but like you if I loved the book I'll endeavour to buy my own copy to support the author. :)

    Cass @ Words on Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox