Wednesday, 7 June 2017

May Book Haul + new YouTube channel!



It's been a while since I did a book haul post and even longer since I filmed a vlog. If you followed me back on my first book blog, the Vegan YA Nerds, you might remember a time when I participated in Stacking the Shelves with weekly vlogs.

Recently I decided to start a new YouTube channel, a place to combine my three main interests: reading, vegan food, and nail art. It's called Cook Read Create. My first video is my May Book Haul - I received some amazing books, including lots of new AussieYA!



Are any of these books on your to be read list? What books have you received recently? If you're on YouTube let me know in the comments, I'd love to check out your channel!

2 comments:

  1. Some nice books you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why My Life As a Hashtag would be a good one for teens (and many adults), especially given how much of our time we spend online. That's so great that you had the opportunity to meet with the different authors! Crossen is new to me, but I have recently become more interested in books in verse and so definitely will check her work out. Thanks for pointing her out to us!

    I enjoyed your vlog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox