Sunday, 11 June 2017

Bookish Nail Art Tutorial - Begin End Begin


I've been wanting to film a nail art tutorial for a while now and I've finally done it! I get lots of comments on my work and I wanted to show how I do it because it's something others can do as well. All you need it some nail polish and/or paint, and some paint brushes.

In this tutorial I paint nails to match the new LoveOzYA Anthology: Begin End Begin, edited by Danielle Binks. I was able to meet Danielle yesterday at high tea at Better Read Than Dead. It was wonderful to meet her after knowing her as a book blogger for so many years.


Cover design: Kate Pullen, The Letterettes

Here's the video:



1 comment:

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox