Wednesday, 14 June 2017

A Visit to Beachside Bookshop


One of my favourite places to visit is Beachside Bookshop in Avalon. Beachside Bookshop is a store dedicated to children's and YA literature, with a strong focus on promoting #LoveOzYA books! Libby and Dani are experienced and knowledgeable booksellers and they'll be able to help you pick out your next great read. I know I always leave with at least one book, as well as a list of a dozen more I want to go back for!

Here's a video tour of the beautiful shop, I hope if you're in Sydney, you'll make the trip to Avalon Beach to visit them!






1 comment:

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox