Monday, 23 January 2017

Beachside Bookshop's First Birthday

A year ago a wonderful bookshop opened in Avalon on Sydney's Northern Beaches, Beachside Bookshop. Libby and her staff have lots of experience and incredible passion for books, especially when it comes to YA fiction, specifically Australian YA fiction.

Libby requested some nails to celebrate their top 5 bestselling books of the year: Summer Skin by Kirsty Eagar, Promising Azra by Helen Thurloe, Breathing Under Water by Sophie Hardcastle, The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis, and Bro by Helen Chebatte. As well as a set to match their lovely stripey logo.








The shop has an excellent range of YA, middle grade, children's books, as well as new adult ficton releases, and they have regular author events. If you're in the area, I highly recommend you stop by to support this fantastic independant bookshop.

Shop 20, 11 Avalon Parade
Avalon Beach NSW 2107


1 comment:

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox