Sunday, 23 February 2014

Stacking the Shelves (2)




Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Purchased from a book fair (all but one are Aussie YA):

Little Bird (Girlfriend Fiction #13) by Penni Russon
Fifteen Love (Girlfriend Fiction #15) by R.M Corbet
A Letter from Luisa (Girlfriend Fiction #16) by Rowena Mohr
Thirteen Pearls (Girlfriend Fiction #18) by Melaina Faranda
Dare You by Saw Lawson
The Bridge by Jane Higgins (NZ YA)
Mostly Sunny with a Chance of Storms by Marion Roberts
Aliki Says by Irini Savvides
Friends Forever by Margaret Clark




Also, I had my blog layout updated and improved by the wonderful duo behind These Paper Blogs, Christine & Megan. The girls did such a great job and were fun to work with!



11 comments:

  1. All of those look like cute reads! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these before - likely as they're all Aussie titles - but I hope you enjoy these, Mandee! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen any of these before but unlike Keertana, I guess I should at least recognise one or two o.o But i hope you enjoy them, Mands!

    Happy reading <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't actually haven't heard of any of these. :o Hope you enjoy, though!
    PS. Love your blog layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look good! Happy Reading! Here's my STS for the week.....Following your blog and,if you're not already following, would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of these look like good ones for the summer (well, when it's summer here at least lol)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've heard of any of these. Both Dare You and The Bridge look interesting. I like their covers. Happy reading--and painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog layout is beautiful! All these books are new to me, and Little Bird and Dare You really popped out at me. Good reading ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Book fairs are always fabulous - nice finds! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always hard for me when you have an Aussie haul because I WANT so many of them! A lot of these sound quite interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox