Monday, 3 February 2014

No One Else Can Have You


Today I have a manicure that I've been wanting to do for months, ever since I first saw the moose-printed jumper-inspired cover for this book. Over the weekend I read No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale and it was so weird, funny, and intriguing.




I started with 2 coats of Ulta3 Lotsa Fun.


Then I used acrylic paint and a fine brush to paint the moose and the pattern.


If you like mysteries and teenage girls playing detective, give this book a go!


11 comments:

  1. So cute! Your translated it on your nails perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! I really like this design! Perfect for winter with cup of tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look amazing!! So perfect for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,what a beautiful and gentle design! so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHY ARE YOU SO TALENTED!!? Please teach me your ways! seriously, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab! Oh how I would love for the weather to be cool enough to snuggle up with a comfy woolen jumper, bring on Winter already hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly amazing hun :D
    I love it :)
    The weather over here is usually the kind of temperature when you need a thick lovely sweater but not this year. It´s been really crazy weather here lately :/
    WONDERFUL design anyway.. you truly are talented :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, your nails look fabulous! And the hanging moose in the middle - they really look amazing. Glad to hear the book is weird and funny, too! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still really need to read this, but OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT YOUR NAILS! Those are so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox