Saturday, 8 February 2014

Mish Mash Challenge: Animated movie/tv show


Mish Mash Challenge time! I thought I had this week set, I was going to use a manicure I'd done about a month ago but then I was too lazy and forgetful to post on Wednesday! So, here it is, 4 days late.

I went to see the Disney movie Frozen and decided to do nails to match because the characters are adorable!

I started with a base of 2 coats of Ulta3 Block It Out and then I sponged on Ulta3 Soft Hydrangea followed by Ulta3 Lily White on the tips.


I used a fine brush and acrylic paint to do Sven (the reindeer), Olaf the snowman, and the trees. I finished it off with Deborah Lippmann When Lightening Strikes.


They didn't turn out quite as planned but I was happy with it overall


15 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I always admire your drawing skills. Olaf looks particularly great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to watch Frozen asap! I've heard the music and seen some clips of it. It looks like an amazing movie! Great job on this, they look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this winter trees ! adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! awesome:) and cute as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! You're so talented!! I need to watch Frozen, everyone keeps telling me that it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love this!!! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I wish I could do freehand nail art! I also still haven't seen frozen yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here, and send me your link in the comments when you have accepted, so I can see your answers to the questions. :)
    http://polish-asphyxiation.blogspot.com/2014/02/and-nominees-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Frozen and think this mani is adorable. I love how your Olaf came out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're so cute. You're very talented. I have to see Frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frozen is one of my absolute favorite Disney movies. I think it appeals so much to me cause I LOVE winter, snow and ice myself :)
    Wonderful manicure sweetie :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox