Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Mish Mash Challenge: two colours you would never normally pair up


What what! It's time for the Mish Mash Challenge and this week the theme is: two colours you would never normally pair up. So, I am funny about colours, there are certain colours I don't like to wear together, one combination is red and green. Red and green always screams Christmas to me and I don't like them together unless it's the holiday season.

I didn't really have any good ideas this week so I did a simple skittlette. I used two of the new Ulta3 Candy Couture colours: Toffee Apple (green) and Rock Candy (red) as well as Essence Sparkle Sand in Me & My Lover.



Pretty Christmassy, yes? These were ok but they felt so wrong!

Have a great night :)


8 comments:

  1. whole mani looks wonderful. I like your flowers- on two nails they looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely combo.you know ,i would pair this 2 color :-)
    still i have some ulta3 and ny nail polish.when i was down to sydney ,my preority was where to buy lovely spring and summer colors.of course i bring with me ih huge cartoon box a plenty of them :-)but i spent almost all.when i have 3 cm long nails it is enough to put 2 or 3 coat of polish several time and it is end :-( bottle is empty:-)love to draw flowers they are always pretty for every day,for better mood .like Fife use to say on her blog:-)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see Christmas, I see spring. I love the way you tied this all together! Especially when you "didn't really have any good ideas"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look super cute! They are kinda Christmassy, but Christmas was only a couple weeks ago... it can still be the holiday season :) I love Me & My Lover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a great idea for a challenge! i love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these two together. I think the non Christmas-y shades of red and green you chose make good for all occasions. Esp love that dusty green.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox