Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Mish Mash Challenge: Green and Favourite Technique


The theme of the Mish Mash Challenge is: green. Last week I missed out on posting because my camera stopped communicating with my laptop, so I've also used that theme - favourite technique. My favourite technique is freehand painting and I was inspired by this gorgeous manicure by Kimiko7878.

I used 2 coats of Emily de Molly Monet's Garden as my base - it's such a pretty polish.


Then I used acrylic paint and a fine brush to paint the vines and leaves



Have a great night :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous! It makes me think of a beautiful magical place under the sea. I can just picture a mermaid swimming through those vines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL!! whole mani looks spectacular- well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So rain foresty.. I love it.. Another one that makes me beg for Spring =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me want to wear Monet's Garden! How I love that polish. You know, I've never actually thought of doing nail art over an indie. This looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Makes me think about how it looks at the bottom of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look just lovely!
    I like this Nail art ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox