Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Mish Mash Challenge: favourite colour


Happy New Year, everyone! Today the theme of Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge is: favourite colour. When I was little my fave colour was pink, then I went through a green phase which has continued but really I love most colours, and I really love bright colours over white. So, I decided to go with pink and green.

On all my nails I started with 2 coats of BYS French White. On my thumb, index, and pinky I used Polish Me Silly (formerly Lush Lacquer) Rosie's Posies - a white crelly base with pink and green matte glitter.


I'd recently been reminded of MrCandiiPants' tutorials and wanted to recreate her well-known floral mani, but I just could not get my flowers to look like hers, I think mine look a bit like starfish. I used BYS Pink Panic and BYS Steal the Limelight.



7 comments:

  1. What a cute and floral manicure! Love it. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! So springlike and refreshing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very much like spring! I appreciate seeing bright colors while being buried under a fair amount of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely manicure!
    It looks great on your nails, the flowers look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so sweet, love the colour combo and your flowers are adorable! Happy New Year Mandee :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors together, Mandee. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox