Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: three colours


First off, Happy Christmas/holidays to everyone :)

I was going to go with a book manicure for the Mish Mash Challenge theme of three colours as I thought the cover was white, blue, and black but then I realised the cover was pale blue, not white. So, I decided to do my final Christmas-themed manicure and went with pastel jumper nails inspired by two nail IGers: thenailomon and coewless. I used pink, purple, and blue and didn't count white as a colour ;)

On my thumb, index, and pink nails I used 2 coats of Glam Polish Cloud Atlas over one coat of China Glaze White Out. I don't think the base coat of white was needed though, Cloud Atlas had great coverage and is just so, so pretty.

On my minddle and ring nails I used two coats of China Glaze White Out and then I used acrylic paint and a v.fine brush to do the detailing. You can find a great tutorial by Coewless on how to paint the snowflake here.


Have a wonderful rest of the week :)


8 comments:

  1. I love these nails!
    They look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Perfect winter nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani so much, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is one of the prettiest Christmas mani's I have seen! Love it. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas Day xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox