Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: stamping


This week the theme of the Mish Mash Challenge is nail stamping. I used to love nail stamping but it's not something I do often these days. I started doing more freehand work plus my stamper stopped picking up designs and it became too frustrating.

But, things worked out a little better today!

I started out with 2 coats of Pretty Serious Bloody Bride, a gorgeous burgundy jelly with purple and gold glitter. Then I used Ulta3 Gold Rush Fever and Bundle Monster plate 404 over the top.



This was hard to capture, once the light hit the gold polish, it no longer showed up very well but Ulta3 Gold Rush Fever worked really well as a stamping polish!


11 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous base! Love the gold stamping too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold stamping details!
    They came out beautiful! :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty and really festive. And Pretty Serious Bloody Bride is seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your base colour is wonderful fits so perfect with gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is stunning! And thanx for the heads up about Gold Rush Fever being good for stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That base colour is kinda amazing! And gold + red combo is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I love Bloody Bride! Great color combination, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty color and great stamping as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox