Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: nature


Evening, all! This week the theme of the Mish Mash Challenge is nature. There seemed to be endless possibilities but I wanted to do something holiday-themed and I was inspired by this gorgeous manicure by Bad Girl Nails - isn't it stunning?

This week I received my first order from Pretty Pots Polish, an Aussie indie brand, and I wanted to try one out. I used 2 coats of Pretty Pots Polish Christmas Treats over 2 coats of China Glaze White Out. I also used CG White Out as the base for my nail art.


For the poinsettias I used acrylic paint and a fine brush.


I added some gold caviar beads to the centre of each flower after dotting on some top coat.

15 comments:

  1. I looove this one!
    The flowers look just perfect! And The caviar beads match beautiful with the red color of the flowers.

    I also like the different colors you used for this design! ;)
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! They're just perfect:)
    And I like this nail polish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful christmas design! Poinsettia is difficult but amazing design for festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flowers, they look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really really cute and well designed.
    I arrived here from 'Light your nails!' and I think you are very talented. Compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your pointsettias are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, so Christmassy! Love that Pretty Pots polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful! Your poinsettias are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold caviar beads were a perfect touch. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank for sharing information in the website,i'm very like after reading
    obat pelancar susah buang air besar tradisional

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox