Thursday, 5 December 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Around the World


This week the theme of the Mish Mash Challenge is: around the world. I immediately thought of nails I did earlier in the year, I shared them on IG but not on the blog so I thought I'd use them for this week.

I did nails for Bastille Day in July. On each nail I used 2 coats of Ulta3 Lily White. Once dry, I taped off the middle of my thumb and index nails and painted the left side of each nail with Ulta3 Blue Marlin and the right side with Ulta3 Sizzling Red.


On my middle nail I drew a bonnet rouge and on my ring nail I drew the Eiffel Tower using permanent markers. On my pinky I painted on some top coat and then added blue, white, and red glitter to match the flag.


I really enjoyed doing this manicure and loved the finished look. I can't wait to see what the rest of the gang did for the theme this week!


8 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun manicure! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this manicure because it has so many beautiful details!!
    well done :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Very stylish =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ Yay for French nails! :D I tried that too and drew like 20 tour eiffel's and then quit! So congratulations, girl! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Paris...<3 Love that place, haha:) And I love your mani! Just perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the pinky!! The whole design is cute, but the pinky really pops..

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox