Friday, 29 November 2013

Walking on Trampolines


Happy Friday, folks! Today I have a book manicure that matches one of my favourite covers. I adore most floral patterns so Walking on Trampolines by Frances Whiting caught my eye right away.



I started with 2 coats of L.A Colors Color Craze Sea Foam then I sponged on Ulta3 Lily White over the top for the clouds.





I painted the flowers and leaves using a fine brush and acrylic paint.



I really enjoyed capturing this book, it was a challenge but well worth the time, and the book itself is a fantastic read.

Have a great weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. wow...awesome! I like them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! You really translated the elements of the book onto your nails! Well done! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this one on IG and loved it right away. No idea how you did those flowers but they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, swoon! SWOON! What a gorgeous manicure!!!! I think that you captured both the look and the feel of that cover beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox