Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: holographic


This week the theme of Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge is: holographic. I went with something simple as I'm feeling a tad uninspired!



On my thumb, index, and pinky nails I used 2 coats of A England St George. On my middle and ring nails I used 2 coats of Color Club Cherubic.



Once dry I stamped using Bundle Monster BM412 and A England St George. Then I used my smallest dotting tool to go over the dots as my stamper has been difficult lately and doesn't pick up designs very well.

Here's a shot in sunlight


And here's Color Club Cherubic on my other hand






14 comments:

  1. I like the holo one:)
    And your dots are just perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty holographic polish! Love your dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh those colours are lovely together...I need to get me some Color Clubs *wishes really hard*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful total effect. Those dots look great on halo background :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the combination of these two colors. I wouldn't have though to pair them, but they look lovely in your mani! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need St George and seeing it here only makes me want it more. Love the dots as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I don't own a single Color Club holo! What's wrong with me? This is gorgeous! And I really love St. George!! Pretty design :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this color combo and sometimes simple is best. I do not own any A-England yet but St George is definitely on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job and super nice colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I own and love both holos, they are so gorgeous! And I like how well they match, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely lovely! You picked two amazing nail polishes: St. George is classy, fascinating, such a deep colour... And what to say about CC Halo Hues in general?!? They're probably the most amazing nail polishes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You may have been feeling uninspired, but this is just an adorable manicure! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is an awesome stamp for a holo! Lets the holo goodness show right through, but is still awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox