Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: card or board game


This week the theme of Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge is card or board game. My first thought was immediately a card game we played as children, jeu des sept familles (the seven families game). It's a French card game and we used to have a few sets but I didn't want to go searching through storage for them so I found a few versions online and went with one of those instead.

On my thumb and ring nails I used 2 coats of Australis Acid Rain. On my index nail I used 2 coats of WnW I Need a Refresh-Mint, on my middle nail I used 3 coats of Picture Polish Nude, and on my pinky I used 2 coats of China Glaze Happy Go Lucky.



The rest of the design was done using a fine paint brush and acrylic paint



I really enjoyed the theme this week, it was fun thinking back to playing this game and I'm really looking forward to seeing what games the rest of the MMC gang chose!


9 comments:

  1. I played that game too! :D I loved it! Your mani is just perfect, it's cute and it brings back memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That has to be the most adorable card game ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH! This. Is. AMAZING!! You are freaking talented girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap girl!!!!! These are amazing!!! Such an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fab! Loving the details on your cat and I really like those blue and green nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing! I love the carrot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this nail art, so well done and with a very pleasant touch of vintage. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox