Friday, 8 November 2013

Mint triangle nails


The wonderfully talented Pshiit is celebrating reaching 100,000 followers on IG by having a contest inspired by the shade mint green.

One of my favourite Pshiiit manicures is this one - yellow nails with triangular half moons. I have wanted to try it for ages and today I decided to give it a go using mint as the base instead of yellow.

I started with 3 coats of Barry M Mint Green.



The rest of the design was done with acrylic paint and a fine nail art brush. The tutorial is really easy to follow and while this took a while, I did it while watching Pitch Perfect so it didn't feel like very long at all.




Happy PshiiitenfĂȘte everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. I think it's one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous! I love the colors, and your lines are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox