Tuesday, 26 November 2013

How to Say Goodbye in Robot


Hi all! Things have been a bit quiet on the blog but today I have another bookish manicure to share. The book is How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford. I had to read the book this month and I knew the cover was one I wanted to recreate.


I started with 2 coats of WnW Tropicalia - when I was picking colours this looked like a perfect match but when photographed it looked a lot more coral than pink.


I painted the phone using a fine brush and acrylic paint.




I was going to add a bit more detail but the cover is so simple so I decided to leave my nails the same way.


4 comments:

  1. This manicure looks really cute on your Nails!!
    I love they details on the mobile Phone!

    xx julia (creativenails4fun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book at home, too, and have totally plotted out a book manicure for when I finally read it. Love this. The telephone looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your mani.always something nice !beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back! Love this one,:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox