Sunday, 20 October 2013

Polish on Parade (14)


Polish on Parade is my weekly polish haul

I saw some China Glaze polish online a couple of weeks ago and couldn't resist when I saw some colors on my wishlist!

China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
China Glaze Ahoy!
China Glaze Sea Spray
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
China Glaze Starboard



And I was very lucky to win an Instagram contest hosted by Bundle Monster - I received a set of their new plates! Michelle from Lacquer or Leave Her has a fantastic review of this set




Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Nice! It always feels good to find a polish that you have been wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation! I am waiting for new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. China Glaze polishes are my favorites. I have Sea Spray and I think Starboard too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those plates! Woohoo. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! I actually just bought this set recently. The images look really fun. And loved the Up and Away collection. Enjoy your new goodies, Mandee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous haul and congrats on winning the plates!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox