Sunday, 6 October 2013

Polish on Parade (12)


Polish on Parade is my weekly polish haul

This week I got an amazing parcel from my friend Maggie - she spoilt me with so much nail polish!

Lush Lacquer Glowsticks
Lush Lacquer Freckles
Lush Lacquer Rosie's Posies
China Glaze Fang-tastic
Nubar Royal George Blue
Nubar Rockin' the Garden
Nubar Dare you to Dragonfly
Butter London Henley Regatta
Butter London Victoriana
Disney Fairytale set: Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel, and Ariel
Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream
Deborah Lippmann  Va Va Voom








2 comments:

  1. I really love that Disney Fairytale set. The others look fab too. I can't wait to see what you create with these polishes. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox