Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Triangle


It's week ten of the Mish Mash Challenge and the theme is: triangles.

I had a couple of ideas for this, I wanted to try triangle galaxy nails as well as making my own nail decals but when I tried this decal tutorial the polish would not peel off so I abandoned that idea.

In the end I chose a colour scheme and went with triangle half moons and some some smaller triangle accent nails.

I painted each nail with 2 coats of WnW French White Creme. Once dry, I taped off a triangle shape on my index, middle, and pinky nails  and painted on Nubar Dusk till Dawn.



On my thumb and ring nails I used a small nail art brush and Nubar Dusk till Dawn and Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine to paint on some small triangles.



*blows a raspberry* So, this is not exactly what I pictured but I do like the combination of white, blue, and yellow :)


13 comments:

  1. Bugger about the polish not peeling off for the decals but I think this is really sweet and I love the colour combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are great. I hate that when I try tutorials and it doesn't work for me. :( I like the triangle half moons look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love different types of half moons! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks excellent.. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like those colours together, and the whole thing looks fab! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though your original plans didn't work out, I really love how funky and sweet this mani is! The colors play so well together... I feel the need to try this out! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way your mani turned out. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the white nails with the freeform triangles. I don't think I have ever tried triangles before. This looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty! The triangle half moons are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the color combo too. And I like the triangle half moons better than the usual. I love geometric designs!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox