Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Inexpensive polish


It's week seven of the Mish Mash Challenge, hosted by Kimber's Lacquer Korner. This week the theme is: inexpensive polish.



I chose two Aussie brands: Ulta3 and Mode Cosmetics. Ulta3 retail for $2 - $2.25 and Mode Cosmetics are $2.45 or 2 for $4.



I decided to do a skittlette and I used Ulta3 Peach Paradise as the base of each nail. I followed that up with Ulta3 Pink Hibiscus on my middle and ring nails. And finally I used Ulta3 Turquoise Treasure.

On my pinky nail I dabbed on 3 coats of Mode Cosmetics Nail-Holic - it's a clear base with multicoloured round and hex glitter.


This is a really bright mani, perfect for the lovely spring weather we're having!


16 comments:

  1. Happy Spring down under! Lovely mani, especially considering the theme. These polishes are dazzling. Love what you did with the multicolored diagonals. Fabu!

    Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This manicure is just lovely, girl! ^^ Nice inexpensive polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color choices! And that glitter polish is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! All the colors look great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet mani!
    I really gotta get my hands on some of those Mode polishes, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I have never seen Mode Cosmetics Nail-Holic before, I must have it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! I love the skittle look! I stink at doing it, but yours is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see some shimmer in that teal color, and I'm on a shimmer kick. I don't know what it is about that glitter, but I love it! This is a pretty spring manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink Hibiscus is a great colour! And I love the match with green and peach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great price for Ulta3. I love their Stop the Press that you got me. Your colors are fantastic -- so bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!!! Perfect color combination and that glitter is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Mode Cosmetics glitter polish, it's so festive and a bit crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox