Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Hot


Evening all! It's the sixth week of Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge and this week the theme is hot! I instantly thought of flame nails, which I have used as an accent before. This time I did a flame skittlette!

On my thumb and index nails are 2 coats of Ulta3 Scarlet.



On the rest of my nails I used 2 coats of Ulta3 Exotic Canary. On my pinky I added 2 coats of WnW Penny for Your Thoughts.

For the flames I used a thin brush and the following polishes: Ulta3 Peach Paradise, Ulta3 Scarlet, and Ulta3 Pepper Pot.


I can't believe we're already six weeks in, this challenge is flying by! I'm off to check out what the rest of the gang did!

17 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! Yay for flames! You manicure looks darn hot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flames! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! i love flame motifs for some reason. this one definitely looks "hot." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Flame skittlette' sounds so cute for some reason lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color, love the style! LOVE the veganism! I think you'll be in my fab 5 this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very hot mani!! Great job! I love how you painted your flames!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hot mani is very cool! The flames look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you fly here & do my nails? Pretty please?

    The flames look FAB & I'm super jealous. Haha a few weeks ago I was feeling ~ambitious~ and attempted stripes. ...they ended up being giant blobs. Yeah. I'm really jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that effect on your two middle nails. It looks like a beautiful tropical flower, as well as very pretty flames!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skittlette!
    PS: you forgot to add the Inlinkz code to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your flames here...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO PRETTY! I love the flames and the color combinations that you used here! You are so talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing.
    I want to buy one for my girlfriend.

    Oolong

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox