Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Cold


The theme for week 8 of the Mish Mash Challenge is: cold. I knew straight away what I wanted to do: ice cream nails! They're inspired by a new pair of leggings.



I used Ulta3 Lilac Bloom for the base of the lilac nails, and China Glaze White Out for the white nails. The ice creams were done with acrylic paint - I thought it was time to give them a go.



This didn't turn out like I thought it would, it was a lot better in my head! But I'm glad I did them, these leggings were calling out to be copied onto my nails!


18 comments:

  1. FUUUUN! I love your ice creams! :D I did some too but forgot to add the eyes and mouth... until I had taken them off! It really adds life to the design, I love it! They're looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is SO CUTE!! You did a fabulous job lady! So adorable and you painted them so well. And you totally have to post a picture of you wearing those leggings WANT THEM!!! Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your nails are super cute! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leggings are AWESOME. Love them and the nails. So happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute ice creams!!! I love the idea of the mish mash challenge! I wonder if i can jump in in the middle of it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I think the ice creams are so cute. You've done a wonderful job! He he, look at their cute little mouths.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm more ice cream and those are adorable! !

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! What a great inspiration for this week's challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how these could have turned out better cause they are freaking adorable. I want them on my nails now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspiration! Your mani is so colourful and fresh, love it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so incredibly cuuuute <3 I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are sooooo cute!!!!!!!! And those leggings! How cute are those!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox