Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Hate is Such a Strong Word


I love, love, love Aussie YA novels and the book I want to feature today is one of my new faves! It's Hate is Such a Strong Word by Sarah Ayoub. I wasn't going to do a mani for this as there was no graphic or image to feature, but I attended the book launch last week and wanted to do something for it :)



I used 2 coats of Nail It! Belle Vista as the base for this manicure. Once dry I used Glam Nails nail art pen in Jet Black to write out the title of the novel.





The book is so good and the book launch was wonderful, too! 



3 comments:

  1. i am sad that we miss out on a lot of the aussie ya books here in the states. great manicure, as usual. i love the blue base.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox