Sunday, 25 August 2013

Polish on Parade (6)


Welcome to another edition of Polish on Parade - my weekly polish haul

I have one gorgeous polish to share this week. I contacted the owner of Sayuri Nail Lacquer to find out if their range is cruelty free & vegan and I'm happy to report they are! Currently the ingredients list includes carmine but they didn't end up including carmine in their polish formula and new labels will show this in the future.

I received Ganguro as part of a birthday present and it is so pretty! Ganguro is a white jelly base with pink and orange pieces as well as gold glitter in bars and small rounds.




I used 2 coats of it on my middle and ring nails for this skittlette. On my thumb and index is 2 coats of L.A Colors Color Craze Hottie and my pinky nail was done with 2 coats of China Glaze Angel Wings.



I loved this look, it's perfect for the almost-spring weather we've been having! And I'm really keen to place and order with Sanguri so I can try out some more of their lovely-looking polish!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish! :D And I love your little mix & match! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very interesting polish. I love it with that salmon color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours! I adore this mix, it all works perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox