Sunday, 18 August 2013

Polish on Parade (5)

Welcome to another edition of Polish on Parade - my weekly polish haul 


Today I'm chatting about Aussie brand BYS and their caviar and glitter dust kits. I found out about them thanks to Haylee from Dry, Dammit!

BYS Prom Queen Caviar Kit featuring BYS Prima Ballerina
BYS Fashionista Caviar Kit featuring BYS Roller Coaster
BYS jane Bond Caviar Kit featuring BYS Black Satin
BYS Tiffany Twinkle Glitter Dust Kit featuring BYS Steel a Kiss




Happy weekend!

7 comments:

  1. These look like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute. love prima ballerina and fashionista. can't wait to try the one you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BYS also has flocking powder kits too now! It just keeps getting better. I wish I had seen Fashionista, such a beautiful green. I'm still not sure why my local Kmart was selling the kits for just $3. Since I bought my one kit I haven't seen them since so maybe it was a mistake, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Prima Ballerina color is so pretty and matches your skin tone perfectly. It feels so summery! Roller Coaster looks like a fun color too. Are there any books with turquoise covers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I have a bottle of Nail It caviart beads and some pink nail glitter, both of which I've been too scared to use so I'd love to see a follow up of these working and how you did it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox