Sunday, 11 August 2013

Polish on Parade (4)

Hi everyone! I'm back with another Polish on Parade haul :)

This week I received a parcel from Thuy at The Painted Ninja - we arranged to do a polish swap and hers arrived on my b'day :) I received some amazing polish:

American Apparel Peacock
SpaRitual Strength
Color Club Wild and Willing
Salon Perfect Kaboom
Salon Perfect Zapped
Butter London Dosh
Butter London Shambolic
WnW Grey's Anatomy
WnW Caught on Sapphire
WnW Quartz of Course
WnW Penny for Your Thoughts
WnW Who is Ultraviolet?
WnW Lavender Cream
WnW The Clock Strikes Orange
WnW Listening to Blue Reed

Thank you, Thuy!




6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!! Pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice colours here! BL Dosh is one of my favourite BLs and favourite greens. I also have Shambolic but embarrassingly haven't got around to wearing it yet, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely colors this week. Those Wet n' Wild brights are fab. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME haul :)
    I own several WnW polishes and one of them is Greys Anatomy :)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY btw and I just LOVE your accent :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that about your favourite cafe. I also used to have a favourite cafe and then they changed some items on the menu. It didn't happen on my birthday though, that would be extra sad!

    Kaboom looks awesome! I just read a review at Craftynail about it and it doesn't seem to wear very long though, you can read it here: http://craftynail.com/2013/08/11/kaboom-nails/

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday, mandee! i totally told the post office to deliver on your birthday. :) ok so i didn't but i am glad that it came on your birthday. sad about our favorite cafe. that's so lame that they got rid of all the vegan goodies.

    well i hope you enjoy all the polishes. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox