Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Purple


Evening all! I was first introduced to Kimber's Lacquer Korner via Chantelle at A Polished Prance and I saw that a new polish challenge has started and I happened to do a mani the other morning that just fits the theme for the week: purple!

For this skittlette I started with 2 coats of Ulta3 Lollypop Lilac on my thumb, index, and pinky nails



On my middle and ring nails I used 2 coats of Ulta3 Melted Marshmallow followed by dots of Lollypop Lilac.


And finally I added a coat of Ulta3 Twinkle Toes to my pinky nail - it's silver glitter in a clear base.

I'm really excited for this challenge and I'm looking forward to the theme this week!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Promise me anything but give me a dotticure, and I'm happy. FYI, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you joined the challenge. I could hug you to pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that color.. It's beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!! Welcome to the group!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really nice! I love manicures like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name of that white is just yummy - Melted Marshmallow. That is a beautiful pale purple too...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Lollypop Lilac is a very pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I have a thing for frosty whites like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is like a purple Minnie Mouse mani. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaaaay!! Welcome to the challenge, great to see another fellow Aussie on board :D
    I love your manicure, such a pretty combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox