Saturday, 31 August 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Music


Happy weekend, everyone! I'm a bit late with my Mish Mash Challenge entry this week, the theme is music. I was tossing around ideas before I settled on this one! My inspiration comes from the band Jamiroquai and their song Little L, here's the artwork from the single:



I used 2 coats of Orly Liquid Vinyl on my thumb and pinky nails. On my index nail I used 3 coats of China Glaze White Out. Once dry I used Glam Nails nail art pen in Jet Black to draw on the little buffalo man.



On my index and middle nails I used China Glaze For Audrey in the top corners and Nail It! Cornflower on the rest of the nails. I then added a streak of Ulta3 Fruit Punch. Once dry I stuck on pieces of striping tape and painted over them with Orly Liquid Vinyl. I then removed the striping tape to reveal the colours beneath.




And to finish off, here's the Little L video clip



12 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! You translated it so well on the nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO COOL! What a great inspiration and your nails came out perfect!! You are very talented lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah this is sooo awesome!!! Im a Jamiroquai fan too and this song just makes you wanna get up & dance!
    LOVE this mani so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. I love it and the little dude is so awesome.. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING. Jamiroquai was my jam back in the day. Fantastic mani.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool manicure! It turned out so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fantastic job! That little dude with the horns is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh! I love your manicure! You nailed the theme, lady! Great great recreation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool mani! Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This. is. AWESOME! My favorite song by them is Virtual Insanity...the video is pretty cool to.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox