Sunday, 28 July 2013

Polish on Parade (2)


Morning! I'm back with another polish haul

This week I got my first order from Picture Polish! PP are an Aussie company and I confirmed with them that their range is cruelty free (no animal testing) and suitable for vegans (no animal ingredients) - yay!

Here's what I got:

Picture Polish Nude
Picture Polish Demeter
Picture Polish Camo
Picture Polish Sea Jewel
Picture Polish Marine



I love these shades and I was excited that I created two manis to try them out!

For this manicure I used 2 coats of Marine on my thumb and index nails. On my middle and ring nails I used 2 coats of Sea Jewel then I stamped using Ulta3 Orchid and Cheeky stamping plate CH50. On my pinky I used 2 coats of Marine and then I dabbed on Ulta3 New Years Eve and Ulta3 Gossip.



For this one I started with 2 coats of camo on my thumb and index. For my middle and ring nails I began with 3 coats of Nude. Then I used a small brush and Camo to add the green horizontal patches. I followed this with smaller dabs of Demeter. On my pinky I used 2 coats of Demeter. Here's a great tute if you'd like to do camo nails!


I really like the way this turned out but I did get some streaking when I applied top coat - womp womp!

Want to try Picture Polish? Check out their website!


6 comments:

  1. These look great! I especially love the sparklies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul and awesome manicures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh pretty! i have been wanting to try picture polish for a while now. i love a lot of their colors. sea jewel is so pretty and camo is nice, too. i don't think you can go wrong with any of their shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your posts and when I saw this post I was inspired to shop some polish. I placed my order with Picture Polish two days ago, and my order arrived here in Norway today. Talk about speedy shipping halfway across the world! Great service as well :)

    Thank you so much for letting us now about Picture Polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The camo mani is awesome. I like the sparkles in Demeter to add a touch of glam to it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox