Sunday, 21 July 2013

Polish on Parade (1)


Hi hi! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! If you know my book blog, you'll know that I do weekly book haul vlogs and I wanted to carry that over into this blog, so Polish on Parade will be a new feature here at The Bookish Manicurist and it will feature polish purchases as well as nail mail!



Purchased:
Inglot #968
Butter London Come to Bed Red
Butter London Scallywag
Butter London Scuppered

Received via swap:
Ulta3 xoxo
Barry M Gelly Watermelon
Nails Inc Kensington
Thank you, Margaret!




7 comments:

  1. OOh great idea! and you have one of the new Ulta3's! I haven't seen them anywhere yet, lucky you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful idea sweetie :)
    When I went to Helsinki a few weeks ago I saw the Butter London nail polishes there but they were insanely expensive (at least I thought they were) so I did not buy one.. they seem like amazing polishes though :)
    Inglot and Barry M are brands I would LOVE to try :) Especially Inglot eye shadows and Barry M nail polishes :D
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vid review! Super duper!!! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love haul posts of any kind. i don't know it's just fun to see what other people are getting. i like butter london a lot, too, though i usually wait for a sale as well. and i love those ulta3s! i may have to hit you up for a swap soon because i really want some of them. have a good week, mandee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, mani swaps! I'll have to see if they sell Barry M in the States.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox