Friday, 17 May 2013

Six Impossible Things


Hey all! I'm in L.A right now and have had the best day :)

My last mani, Wildlife, is preceded by the book I want to feature today: Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood - another of my fave reads.


I started with a base of Barry M Matt White then I added a layer of Butter London Hardwear Top Coat.


Once dry I used Glam nails nail art pen in Emerald Green to draw the symbols on. The colour doesn't match the cover but I did not want to attempt this with a brush and polish.



Then I used Glam Nails nail art pen in Cherry Red for the key on the index finger. And finally for the blue tips I used Mode Cosmetics Hook Me Up.


I've been up for 34 hours now, so I think it's finally time for me to get some sleep! Have a great day/night :)


5 comments:

  1. These are amazing, Mands! I continue to be astounded by your abilities to make mini pictures of things:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I've just peen going through your posts and I love how you use books for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the cover to this book and your nails looks awesome. esp love the feather. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the detail in your work!
    Wow LA!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox